William C. Sussman, Esquire
William C. Sussman is a real estate attorney, certified mediator serving the South Florida area, and a member of the U.S District Court for South Florida. Mr. Sussman has practiced real property, mortgage, landlord/tenant, commercial, partnership, corporate and probate law. For more than 30 years William Sussman has been recognized as an AV rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest such rating available to any individual attorney.
Mr. Sussman has extensive experience as an attorney ad litem in numerous cases in the 11th Circuit, Miami-Dade County, Florida.
His legal career is complemented by extensive business experience. William Sussman has been involved in all types of real estate transactions both as businessman and attorney. He has successfully negotiated complex commercial transactions and acted as chief operating officer of a hard equity lender.
- University of Pennsylvania, J.D. 1973
- University of Miami, B.B.A. 1970 (Accounting)
- Florida Bar
- Florida Bar Grievance Mediation
- Fee Arbitration Program
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- South Miami/Kendall Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Association of Mortgage Brokers (associate member)
- Alzheimer’s Association of South Florida (member of board of directors)
- Rotary International (Miami-Dadeland Pinecrest Club)
- Jewish War Veterans